Tuesday, October 6, 2009

copy cat (or dog)



It is so interesting to watch the development of a child. I have been looking back on pictures from this summer, and I feel like Raughley grows and learns new things every day. He is really starting to recognize faces that he sees on a regular basis, and I feel like he not only knows his parents, but is starting to show us that he loves us. Amazing. He even recognizes Bryant and LOVES him already. Im thinking he will be an animal lover at the rate he is going. Bryant is showing more and more interest in Raughley as well. He wants to be close to the baby without being too close, because then he gets his ears tugged on. Last night it seemed they wanted to copy each other while playing on the floor.

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing!!! i love it. :) i miss you and raughley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh...he is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete