I'm not sure you could quite call it Winter Storm, as once again the hype was more than the actual storm,
But it was exciting regardless.
We headed to Mem and Granddaddy's to weather the weather, just in case we lost power.
Which ended up being more fun than just the three of us holed up in our house.
They had a great hill for sledding, and all the neighbors were out enjoying the fun.
Raughley thoroughly enjoyed the rides!
We even got Mem to sled once or twice!
Uncle Carl and Raughley
And I went for a spin as well, although I wasn't feeling great.
And the next morning woke up at 5 am with a migraine and couldn't move my neck! It was the weirdest most painful sensation, but after a hairy trip to St. Vincent's and three shots later, started to get some relief.
Granddaddy and R enjoying the slopes
What a pair! And don't you just love a baby in a snow suit!
A cute family pic.


Sorry to hear you had a migraine! I get them all the time and they are no fun! Looks like y'all had fun!
ReplyDelete