I know it's been a while, and I've a very good explanation... my computer has been messed up. I couldn't upload pics for the longest time. Somehow, my husband figures it out in one try.... figures.
Anyway, here are the pics from the wedding we went to in T'town. Instead of spending the night, a bunch of us rented a limo and rode down together; great idea.
In case it's not obvious, the reception was at Bryant-Denny, and a few of the guys snuck down to the field.
And into the field house.
We girls stayed in the stands.
The Zone was a really fun place to have a party, and the wedding was a beautiful combination of fun and glamor.
The Drs Nelson, first official outing as a married couple.
Some man love.
Sweet
The bride rocked out all night, and even sang every word to "Baby Got Back" on the microphone.
The ride back was long, as expected, but totally worth getting to sleep in our own bed that night.
This wraps up our weddings for a while, except for Chase's cousins, which I unfortunately could not attend, and I bet you he didn't take pics. So, if I can gank some off Facebook, Ill post because I'm sure it was beautiful. Until next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment