Sunday, October 30, 2011

Franklin Festivities


Last weekend was spent in Franklin TN for our dear friends Jennie and CT's wedding weekend.  The cool thing was, they got married in June with just family present, so this weekend ended up  being laid back as they get, with only parties and no pictures!  We had a blast.  Friday night we went to CT's parents' home for a "rehearsal dinner sans rehearsal" followed by a ghost tour in downtown Franklin. 

Saturday AM was a treat, with shopping in downtown Franklin at all these cute boutiques, and lunch at a cute sandwich place that I can't remember now, of course.  What a fun way to spend the day with girlfriends.  

That afternoon Suelin and I went to help Jennie get dressed, and it was so much fun to be at the early beginnings of a reception with everyone setting up and getting ready.  The party was a ball too.  

More pictures to come.  I had a lesson in taking it easy however, as I stayed out too late Friday night and woke up in the middle of the night with a contraction- not fun.  So Saturday I made sure to lay down for a time during the day and that really helped me get through the party that night.  Baby is doing great, and only 11 more weeks to go!  



No comments:

Post a Comment