I had such a busy past four days that I don't think I will be able to document everything fun that happened this weekend.
A few of my dear old friends came in town for Jane's engagement party. We had so much fun catching up and being together to celebrate two remarkable people, Jane and Jorge. (who are not these people in this photo) The week started with lunch at Olexa's with Rachel and Mason (who are these people in this photo!)
And continued on Friday night with the party to kick off the Mayer-Andino wedding celebration!
I worked really hard to pick a good lens to take to this party that would enable me to capture the memories, but still they turned out a little blurry. Inside lighting is really tough without purchasing a flash!
Nothing a little tweaking can't help fix!
We did get a great one of me and Chase together, which doesn't happen much, so I was pretty excited about that!
Jorge, Drew and Rach.
We'll call this one "quizzical"
And this one will be called "mischievous"
Beautiful Bride and Groom
This looks like a mob family photo. Anyway, we had a blast and I can't wait to see them all again in October!
The rest of these are shots of Jane's family and friends throughout the night. What a great party!



























No comments:
Post a Comment