Wednesday, October 3, 2012

From the mouths, and gums, of babes.

Day 3 of virus, day 2 of the first tooth coming in.  Morning 2 of little sleep the night before.  And still he does this... smiles.  

Sweet guy will sleep again.  In fact, the fever is gone and the tooth has broken through the gums, so maybe that sleep will come tonight.  


But for now, Ill just keep drinking coffee and slug on.  These two will keep me going.  



Raughley told me yesterday that he had new pants on, and he loved them.  Then, as we crossed the crosswalk to school, a car drove past and he exclaimed in the most excited enthusiastic voice that, "mommy, that car just drove past my pants!"

And he keeps singing this song over and over as loud as he can.  If you know where it comes from or what the words are, please let me know.  I believe it goes like this: (sung in a loud, robotic voice) "ROBOT WAY, I WILL GET YOU!"

Who knows.  


In other news, Chase and I are watching Homeland, and it's all I can think about all day- who done it?  Don't tell me if you know, at the rate we're watching, we'll finish by tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. Three things: (1) your kids are freaking adorable; (2) I'm sorry little LIIIIIAM has been sick; and (3) HOMELAND IS THE FREAKING GREATEST!!! Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on all of beer's points. Are yall on the first season? The second episode of season 2 is tonight. catch up!

    ReplyDelete