Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Life Update!

Well, here goes... Once again I have been out of commission all summer with... that's right- morning sickness.  I tried much harder this time to keep a good weekly update though, even though I wanted nothing to to with the computer.  Hopefully I will be glad of this later.

Week 4 (June 25th or so)- Just found out. HCG 259- Progesterone 36.  This puts me between 4 and 5 weeks.  Feeling Good, very excited.  A little earlier than planned but ok.  Thinking due date between Feb 28 and March 3.
We told our parents through Raughley, again earlier than planned, but after Patrick's Birthday dinner he announced that he was having a baby... and the secret was out from there.





Week 5- No nausea! Just tired, napping every day.

Week 6- Nasuea sets in.  at first it was just in the mornings, and I thought I'd get off easy this time.   Nope, by day 3 it was all day and strong.  Zofran 4 mg didn't touch it, but zofran 8 mg does help a bit.  Some days are worse than others, and what I eat strongly affects the nausea.  I've worked my way down to toast and crackers, looks like that will be my diet for the next few weeks.  Im hoping it will peak at week 8 and get better from there.  I somewhat remember that happening last time.  We'll see.  Go to the dr. next Wednesday.  Have told a few people out of necessity, but would like to wait until after the appt to tell more.

Week 7- Sick!Good Dr. Appt. heart rate 136, saw the baby on the sonogram.

week 8- sick
 week 9- sick, but on vacation which helps
week 10- starting to feel better.
week 11- sill tired, but nausea seems to be gone.  Yay!
week 12- spoke too soon.  Still have days with not so much nausea, but gagging pretty much constantly.  Had a good check up though.  HR 153, possibly boy, but won't know for sure until next visit.
Baby at 12 weeks. 

Week 13- still sick at night.  Headed to the beach for Labor Day so hopefully will feel well then.
Week 14- Right on the money, feeling better!  Still gag when I open the fridge, but I don't have to hold my nose, so hopefully this will subside in another week or so.  Can sleep on my stomach but I can feel a hard knot if I do, so I end up rolling on my side.  Weight gain 7 lbs, which I feel is significantly smaller than before with the other 2.

Find out the sex next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment