First of all, I can't believe I have found the time to blog, what with a 10 day old baby at home and two toddler/preschoolers to keep up with.
But about 2 weeks before Marshall was born, we set out to IPC to watch Uncle Pat Pat run the half of the Mercedes Marathon.
We were so proud! The boys made signs with glitter, paint and stickers, and even baby Elle came to cheer on the runners.
Liam has track in his future I think, because he spent most of the morning running up and down the grass, much to the runners amusement.
Soon, thanks to William's GPS tracking of Patrick, we set up to watch him run by.
And then, all of a sudden, there he was! Liam, facing the wrong direction, did not see him at all, but that meant I got this awesome picture of them at the same time!
He finished the race, and we were so proud, congrats Uncle P!



No comments:
Post a Comment