I know I've been bad about writing on the blog, and it has become mainly a photo documentary of sorts. A way for me to look back one day and somewhat remember the daily comings and goings of our lives with three little ones.
A chance to remember how Marshall and Elle would stare and grab at each other,
How Raughley looked while watching his first musical theatre performance,
Or how Liam would make a biggest mess out of the smallest amount of food.
These pictures give me frozen moments in time to recall what each child looked like
On a given afternoon
And how by even the next day their faces would have changed somehow.
This summer has been full of swimming, being outdoors, cooking, camping pretending to camp and celebrating.
Here is Frances Ellen's birthday cake. Complete with Helicopter.
And finally, my little boy started Kindergarten last week. Wow. You blink and it happens. Thats why I need these photographs to remind me to enjoy every minute.















No comments:
Post a Comment