Monday, September 28, 2009

Tailgate time!


Saturday was a day spent soaking up time with family, and soaking wet.  We went to Tuscaloosa to tailgate  for the Alabama Arkansas game, and guess who got to go!  The weather was beautiful, except for two very unfortunate spots of rain- torrential rain that is.  Since little man got to attend the tailgating festivities, mom and I sat with him inside Patrick's house during the game.  Patrick's house is so close to the stadium that you could hear the roar of the crowd from inside his house.  Man were our fans loud!  He was a very good participant, so I'm thinking he may be back for more when we play UT!

Not sure where Chase was for this one.

Raughley's newest trick is learning to hold the bottle by himself!


We swear Raughley will wave at you when you wave at him.  Even if it means just opening and closing his hands, it still seems to be a reaction he has to seeing someone wave.  I say it counts!

Jeris thinks something is funny, perhaps it's Chase hanging out in the downpour!
Patrick and Elizabeth; William and R

Mary Poppins?  I think we were just all trying to have a sense of humour about the whole day.




On Sunday Raughley went to see his cousin Jackson play football at Mountain Brook High School.  I say "see" but it looks like he slept through much of the game!  That's a lot of football in one weekend for such a little person!

No comments:

Post a Comment