Sunday, April 25, 2010

Inside, Outside, Nekid Side!

Okay that makes no sense whatsoever, but the other day R pretty much spent the entire day in his "ludies" or naked time- in nothing but a daiper.  (BTW ludie is one of the Wise's terms for Naked that I have picked up on- it comes from the song they sing- "ludie ludie ludie- I see your tootie" and I have no idea how to correctly spell ludie either, so bear with me).  
So R man played in his new baby pool in the back yard for about an hour- and I thought the water was too cold, but apparently he didnt bc he just jumped right it and splashed like there was no tomorrow.  He sure thought he was hilarious too.  
Well as you know with a one year old, the tides can turn in a split second, and one minute your sweetness is laughing and splish splashing, and then they are mad as a hornet and screaming so loud that you're sure the neighbors think you are torturing them.  So we got inside as fast as we could once Mr. Hyde reared his head, and once dry and calm, had some chair time and "GASP" watched Baby Einstein "My first signs" together.  I know we are terrible parents allowing our child to watch tv at this age, but hey, he's picked up on Milk, More and occasionaly All Done, plus it gives me approximately 18 minutes of me time to throw a load in the laundry or get dinner started.  And doesn't he look like such a little funny guy in his big boy chair?

No comments:

Post a Comment