Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bare Bumm

I have no picture to go with this, because I don't want Raughley to hate me one day, but last night, as Chase and I are going to bed, I head into R's room to check on him.  As it is pitch black dark in his room, I feel my way to the crib and reach down to check on him (I'll admit it, I do it to see if he's breathing- like any paranoid mommy I'm sure).  So of course I am shocked when my hand feels two little bare cheeks hanging out in the night air.  I switch the night light on, call Chase into the room, and there is our sleepy bear, baring all... he had somehow taken his daiper off and fallen asleep with out it on.  Thank goodness the bed was dry.  I believe we have a little exhibitionist on our hands!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That would be shocking indeed! Thank goodness you did the breath check. I do that every night, too. :)

    ReplyDelete