This little 17 month old loves him some books. This stack here shows his absolute favorites, the ones we read almost every day.
Starting with the most important, "Goodnight, Gorilla."
During which he usually points at the stuffed Gorilla Chase gave him as a newborn, which happens to look just like the character in the book.
Love the Gorilla,
Then back to reading.
He loves to point at each animal in this book and make the noise they make. This is him making the elephant noise, trunk arm included.
Just making sure all his stuffed friends are still here, Mr. Fox being the newest addition to the group, a souvenir from Uncle Carl from his trip to NYC.
Then it's off to the book box,
to read a little Thomas the Train board book.
Mommy got tired of reading "Goodnight Moon" over and over again, so when I found, "Goodnight Goon," a Halloween parody, I jumped on the opportunity to vary our reading selection a bit. It's pretty funny actually, and has a sequel, "The Runaway Mummy." I will be looking for that one as well.
In the meantime, keep reading little man!










http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/09/monkey-cake/
ReplyDelete