At 19 months, someone is really rockin and rollin.
23 pounds of sliding,
exploring,
mischievous boy.
So big, he can now maneuver the Tot Lot by himself.
Well, most of the time.
He loves his Daddy that's for sure.
He's also picked up a few new words:
Raughley "waa-ee"
water "wawa"
bird "buuu"
cookie "coo-coo"
ho ho "hoo hoo"
and
Carl "caaa"
The words seem to be coming to him exponentially faster than before, which is fun to watch!
All that learning will wear a person out though! With 15 more days until he's 20 months, who knows what all he will be saying by Christmas!
Speaking of Christmas... someone was a big helper to Daddy yesterday while we picked out our tree. We're decorating tonight!










I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://wisefamilyalbum.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
ReplyDeleteThank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
He's so cute! 19 months is such a fun age!
ReplyDelete