Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Grateful
I know that during the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving you are supposed to think about things you are thankful for, but for some reason I just keep thinking about how grateful I am for the things that have been given to me in this life by God. That's sort of the same thing, you say? Well, for some reason, it feels different. I am so grateful that my family is healthy and all live relatively close to me. I am so grateful for my in-laws (all of them), who are the best of their kind, and have always made me feel like a part of their family, not an outsider who married in. I am so grateful to be healthy, happy and have a life full of wonderful friends and family, who I love so much. And lastly, (and mostly, sorry everyone else) I am eternally grateful to have Chase in my life, that he wanted to spend his life with me, and for our wonderful little boy, the most precious gift I have ever been given. Who couldn't just love and adore this little mess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well said!
ReplyDelete