Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wow

Im really behind.  We took this trip to the Mcwane center with friends about a month ago.  

It was R's first experience petting a SHARK.  I was a little frightened at first but he was so brave.  He wanted to "peh" the "Sha" over and over.  Loved it.  We went back the other day and he wouldn't touch the tank.  Funny how that works.  


The next weekend we had Laura's Bachelorette Party at the Lake.  So much fun.  I haven't spent a weekend with my friends in a really long time and it was so great to get away.  


Her sister planned the whole thing down to the T and did such a great job.
I wish so badly I could show all the pics, because they are sooo funny, but I just cannot.  Inappropriate is the word.  So these will have to do.  My new camera doesn't even have a flash on it, so sorry for the fuzziness.  I am still learning.  (was supposed to be taking a night and low light photo class this summer but was too sick to go.  Bummer)  The good news is the nausea is slowly fading and my energy is starting to come back.  Yay for week 13!  Ironically I still get nauseas when I think about things that I did when I was sick, like Disney World, or certain books I was reading.  Weird!


I mean, T shirts with Laura's pic on them?  Classic.


Love it.










No comments:

Post a Comment