Tuesday, October 25, 2011

playing in the sand

I learned in my last photo class that if you underexpose the shot just a hair, the sky will come out much richer than if you expose just right.  The foreground then becomes a little dark, but I love how the sky looks.  I could doctor these a bit, but since I don't have a lot of time right now, I don't fix any of my pictures in iphoto.  I know its stubborn of me, but I feel like I'd rather just have them on the blog than have one more thing on my to do list.  

These are normal exposure, or even over exposed a bit, 

A little bit better...

This one is underexposed a stop.  I love the background.  












Anyway, just a little tidbit about what I am learning in class.  

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cutie, we miss yall and hope the pregnancy is going well. Next time yall are in Ttown give us a call

    ReplyDelete