Raughley is a singing machine. He sings all day long, and some of his favorites are "shake your bean bag" (from story time), Falalalalala (Christmas song) Ho, Ho, Ho (another Christmas song), I love you (barney) and the ABC's. I love hearing him sing, especially when he sings himself to sleep at night. What a sweet sound!
On another note, had my 27 week check up today, and the baby looks good, measuring right on track, and I go back in 3 weeks! At that point I will start going every two weeks, which means we're on the home stretch! Although I am not looking forward to other third trimester symptoms, I am really ready to meet this baby.
PS, we've picked a name for him as well... William Patrick Wise!
Caroline loves Shake your bean beag too!! Although she prefers to eat the bean bag... R is just precious!! What a sweet little voice!
ReplyDelete