Most of you already know this, but Chase and I are in the process of building a house.
We purchased the lot last year, and have spent this past year designing the house with an architect.
Well the time has finally come, and we are about to begin the building process, which will likely take another year.
So yet another reason to take the blog private arose, because I really want to document this process on the blog to look back on down the road.
It is going to be a long, creative process for Chase and I, and I feel like we are up to the challenge of picking out design features and making decisions.
So, without further ado, the "before" shots of the existing structure.
The house has been sitting empty for something like 10 years, and you can smell all ten of those years (and cats) when you walk in.
There was too much water damage and led to save the existing structure, so it was cheaper and safer to just start from scratch.
The photos you've seen were the living room, organ room (yes, with an organ in it), eating space, kitchen, and three bedrooms.
And here are shots of the outside.
I can't wait to update once we start tearing down!























No comments:
Post a Comment