Sunday, May 13, 2012

Raughley's Sweet Class

I took Raughley to school on a Tuesday last week (a day he doesn't normally go to school) so he could have a class picture made.  

This has been the sweetest class this year, maybe because it was the first year that mothers day out seemed like "school" with work coming home, and him talking about friends when he got in the car at carpool.

I don't know a lot of people at his school, so we haven't done any play dates yet, or picked up friends from school either.  

But I do hear him talk about his little friends, "Joshua, and Henry" 



And Emmet, Edie, Elizabeth.  

They'd have played trucks, or ridden the bumblebee on the playground, or even learned to share together.  


It's been such a blessing for R this year to make new friends.


And aren't they a cute group?

But the biggest blessing has been his teachers.  What a great pair of loving, caring sweet teachers he's had this year!


I seriously was choked up when I picked him up last week knowing that it was his last day to go.  

But then they told me they would have Liam in two years! How lucky he will be as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment