Monday, June 11, 2012

5 months old

I can't believe it's been five months since you were born.  It seems like you've been a part of our lives forever.  

You smile all the time, and love to be tickled under your neck. It makes you giggle and coo!  You follow big brother around with your eyes, you love him so much.  

You eat 4 bottles a day and two servings of baby food, and applesauce has become the favorite by far.  You reach for things, and can hold your bottle for a quick second.  I love watching you try to put it in your mouth.  

You've regressed a bit in your sleep patterns, getting up every 2 hours for a paci, and sometimes needing a bottle.  We're going to have to do something about this, I think ferberizing is right around the corner, along with beefing up your feedings a bit.  Mommy and Daddy can't do many more nights like this.  

But we love you anyway, and so does your big brother- he's your best friend already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment