Mutt and Jeff certainly have been keeping Chase and I busy the past couple of months.
I feel like we are finally getting in the swing of things, where I don't feel so overwhelmed from each day to the next.
Liam is on a better schedule, and I have them both napping at the same time.
Raughley is starting to potty train, and thanks to some peer pressure at school and from his friend Wyatt, it is going pretty well. A few wet pairs of underwear and crocodile tears to match make me sad that he has to go through such growing pains, but boy will I not be sorry to say goodbye to pull-ups size 6.
The attention that Raughley needed when Liam was first born is not so necessary, and wow does he LOVE his little brother.
Love this picture, they're in sync with each other already.
But oh Liam, if we could only get you to stop getting up at 2,4,6,8... in the morning. It's hard to complain when this little smile greets you from inside the crib, and you're such an easy baby the other times of the day that it seems ungrateful to complain.
But a few nights full sleep would be such a good thing right about now.
But as they say, it won't last forever, and then you'll be three like Raughley Captain Hook, and he'll be six, and Ill be waxing nostalgic about the sleepless nights and wet pants these two are currently putting me through.









No comments:
Post a Comment