Saturday, January 11, 2014

Lovable Liam


Our adorable, messy, bottomless pit is two years old today! 
He's a mess if there ever was one, both literally and figuratively.  


This snuggly sweet thing will say "I love you mommy" (sounds like I yay a mommy)

Can't go anywhere without "huh-wee" (lovey)

yet has the sassiest, silliest personality to go along with his sweet demeanor.  

For example, today was filled with three temper tantrums, followed by "I sawwey mommy" (I'm sorry mommy) Then off he runs to play beep beeps, only to be seen 20 minutes later when he's hungry again for the 4th time since breakfast. (And it's only 12:00). 

The tantrums will pass as he leaves the terrible two stage, and hopefully the silly funny personality will remain, keeping us laughing.  We love you little buddy, as Raughley calls him, and hope you had a wonderful birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment