Thursday, January 23, 2014

Personalities

Used to be, about once a month or so I would have an impromptu "photo shoot" with my boys.  

It was a great way to get pics for family, gifts, frames around the house, not to mention just documenting their growth and personalities.  
Loved getting pics of sweet little guy playing with his trucks and cars, even though he didn't want to give me any of his famous "cheeses".  If anything shows his personality, the picture above does.  



And personalities came out this time around.  I don't think  got one "posed" shot of them the whole 30 minutes of effort.  Which is to be expected from the two year old, but this upcoming montage was quite to my surprise.  I know I will love seeing his funny four year old disposition coming out as I look back on these pictures.  






What a ham!

Maybe next time I'll get a few shots of the two of them with decent expressions, but for now, enjoy this gem.  


No comments:

Post a Comment