My sweet sister in law and Jenny threw me a baby sprinkle a few weeks ago. ( I kept it small in case you weren't invited- third baby boys don't need much)
I've always loved sprinkles at Olexa's so I was so excited to get to have one there! Marshall (That's the name we picked out for him by the way) really enjoyed the cake.
In the mean time, I have been both put on bed rest and taken off two weeks later (Thank goodness!) so that Marshall can cook as long as possible. But now that I'm 37.5 weeks, the doc feels like I am good to go any time, and can be scheduled for an induction next week. So he will be here before we know it!
Hopefully we will make it through winter storm Pax first, or whatever they are calling this storm. But we can't wait to meet the little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment