Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"I wuh ooo"

Okay, so I know he can't speak right now, but this first thing he says sounds so much like "I love you" that it might make you cry. I caught him talking to himself for about 30 minutes yesterday and managed to get a lot of it on video tape. It is so interesting to hear him playing with sounds and experimenting with new ones.

In other news, he is still sleeping through the night- and I feel like a new person. Chase and I went to see "Inglorious Basterds" last night, and Im amazed I could sleep after all that gore, but I slept great, and for 8 hours uninterrupted!!! The movie was really great besides all the gore. Brad Pitt is really good in it, as well as the French star and Diane Kruger.

1 comment:

  1. oh what a sweetie!!! i can't wait to see you guys again soon!!

    ReplyDelete