
This pic was taken after the wedding at Otey's.

Patrick, William and I
Frances Ellen, Elizabeth, and Me
Last night my entire family on my dad's side of the family went to St. Mary's to celebrate my cousin Patricia, or Pippi, as we call her, getting married. The wedding was beautiful, and it was so much fun to run into friends from high school. I love weddings more than any other occasion. It's such a happy celebration, you have a chance to spend time with loved ones, and wedding cake is my favorite dessert. Plus there is sometimes champagne, which I LOVE, but always regret drinking later because it's so sweet. The band last night was great, and we danced as much as we could. It was so fun to see my parents, brothers, cousins and aunts and uncles all out on the floor. Here are a few pics, although I can't wait to see the ones from the photographer.
No comments:
Post a Comment