Raughley has been crying off and on all day, for one reason or another, but because I have a sore throat, I don't want to spend a lot of time cuddling him to make him feel better. It is really hard to try and stay away from him, because all I want to do when he cries is pick him up and hug him until he stops. So when he couldn't calm down to take a nap I decided it might be time to try a stuffed animal. I picked the softest one I could find, a sweet elephant (that happened to go great with his Alabama onesie he was wearing to get in the spirit for gameday). The second I handed him the elephant, he stopped crying and hugged it really tightly. Then he nuzzled it towards his face! It was so sweet!! I guess it was just what he needed.
In spite of the fact its not William the Bear and its an elephant, that is one of the cutest thing I have ever seen....
ReplyDelete