Saturday, December 19, 2009

In the News this week...


Since the world news in so dang depressing, check out this Wise version of some local news stories, sure to make you smile, or at the least not die a little inside from depression.  How could you not smile at this...
Raughley is wearing the sweater his late Great Grandmother Nannie made for his Daddy when he was a little boy.  The boy knows good vintage fashion already!

Uncles William and Patrick arrived safely home from Tuscaloosa after much celebrating of Heisman's and potential BCS wins.  R enjoys a little lap time with Uncle W



And our other jealous son enjoys some "Lap" time with Uncle P



The Steeple Arts float won third place in the Mountain Brook Christmas Parade.




Now finally, for all you skeptics out there who think R looks more like his mommy (although I love the comparison don't get me wrong) check out these pics from the Saginaw Christmas Party yesterday.  They look like little twins!


It's the facial expressions.  For Sure


I love these pics.  A sweet father son moment.


And I could be wrong but I think they have the same ears.




This is Howard and Emily with their long time employee and friend, Boss.  What a guy, don't you wish you could pull off such a great hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment