Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Merry and a Montage of Mason

Just a few left-over holiday pics for your Christmas Eve Morning.

The princesses trying on their crowns


McCray playing with Raughley

She's posing by the way, it was hilarious, she knew she was being photographed, so she took total advantage to show off her modeling skills

Drew holding the R man



Raughley reaching out for Lee Lee, Mason's other neice.  They are almost 1 month apart.

"She's so pretty mama!


Drew, Rach and Sus

Susan with the Gulf Shores "sex machine" cup.  None of us remember how or who gave it to Mason.

The following selection is just a sampling of the nuttiness that went on that night.
Mason- "I shouldn't be here, I'm not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school, or a chuck-e-cheese"

Mason- R, you wanna go get a beer or something?
R- Oh, you know what? Next week's no good for me... The Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that, it's totally fine.

Raughley- "You're not really wearing that are you?"
Mason- It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.  



You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my friend Reba brought Raughley home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Raughley joined in later

No comments:

Post a Comment