Monday, December 7, 2009

So much to say...








SO much has been going on in the Wise household, as I'm sure has been in yours as well, due to the business of the holidays. I personally love this time of year, with so much going on and so much to celebrate! We spent last week decorating our house, and Christmas tree (see above) and playing in the snow! (Will post snow pics later). The biggest celebration of all came Saturday night, however, with Alabama's big win over Florida. Roll Tide! Chase went to Atlanta for the game, and Raughley and I celebrated at Jeris and Jordan's new house. It was our first time to see it and wow does it look awesome. Jeris and Jordan have done a great job fixing up the kitchen and working on the yard, and I know they are going to love living there for years to come.
Last night we noticed some big news in Raughley's world, his first tooth! The little guy is just breaking through his gums, which explains the massive drool, runny nose, rash on his cheeks, and fussiness that has taken over him the past few days. Poor guy! Between new teeth and all his recent chattering, he has been experiencing "firsts" almost every day!
The first pics posted above are from last Thursday, when we had story time at the library and then went to Crestline Bagel with Kristin and Wyatt for a late breakfast. Wyatt and Raughley held hands through most of the breakfast- it was so cute! It's so neat to see him interact with another baby. This is such a fun time in Raughley's life and every day is so exciting, I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment