All those who visit the panhandle of Florida know you have to take a time out on a hot day to trek through the awesomeness that is the Blue Angel Air Museum. Today was that day for the little man.
Where else can you sit in a real fighter jet and pretend to fly? Kids of all ages love to experience the thrill of pretending to be Ice Man from Top Gun, as seen above.
Hmmm, what is under this huge pile of metal?
I think Ill take a jog through the planes, no one will mind...
Stopping to show the world how cute I am, right in front of this humungous engine!
Off again!
Look at this enormous fighter jet! I think I'll just run past these chains and under it to the other side!
Finally, someone stopped the crazy baby from running amock through the WWII fighter jets!
Until he spotted the missles- it was all over after that. Love at first sight!
Hmm, where to next? Tokyo? Midway? I think we'll stay right here thanks.
What does it mean when R man starts pulling on his ears?
It means it's time to go home- someone finally wore himself out after all that running around the airplanes!
Where was his mother this whole time you ask? Staying away from the camera because she seriously needs a shower and some make-up...
But next to this space man I guess I don't look too bad right?
Until next time!












No comments:
Post a Comment