Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Zoo time, again!

R man and I headed to the Zoo on Tuesday with his Uncle Carl and cousin Cameron.  Every time we head to the zoo Raughley is more and more aware of the animals.  This visit he made noises as we passed, them, mostly he "barked" at each animal as if they were a dog, but still, he recognizes that they are animals like Bryant and make noises of their own. So smart.  I loved watching him interact at each stop.  The zoo is really coming along and I can't wait for the new exhibits to open!

Riding the train

First stop, monkeys!

The zoo has two new gorillas!  

Checking out the Rhinos
They were so fat they had to lean on each other for support to stand up.  

At the Alabama Wilds section, looking at all the farm animals!

Checking out the pig

Petting the goat- we'd say "love the goat" and he would pat them like he does Bryant.  

Finally, the mother of them all, the tiger!  R barked at this one a lot.  He must think it's related to his big brother.  




No comments:

Post a Comment