Monday, May 3, 2010

Triumph!


Raughley attended his first non profit event last Thursday night for Triumph Services a support system for individuals with disabilities.  Our friend Matt who works there invited us, and it was an art opening for the men and women who spend time at triumph and are interested in visual art.  There was some really amazing stuff on display.    
Matt working the bar, 


Somehow chase missed this pic with the guys.  
R being a social butterfly.
mommy to be Em- any day now!
Thanks Nic for taking this pics by the way.  
I will say it has gotten to be a lot easier to bring Raughley to certain social events, especially ones like this that are family friendly and outside.  I'm really happy that Chase and I have been able to spend time with our friends lately and have little man with us- its the best of both worlds!  

While you're looking at Triumph, check out a similar organization- Studio by the Tracks.  Frances Ellen and my brother are involved with this place and it seems really cool as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment