Monday, November 21, 2011

32 Weeks

I wish so badly that I had recorded more during my first pregnancy.  I am now 32 weeks, but feel 38 weeks.  I can hardly lift myself off the couch, can hardly sleep comfortably, feel like I weigh a million pounds (even though I weigh less than I did with R) and have a hard time breathing.  I sound like such a downer, right?  All things considered, I actually feel pretty good.  Little sciatica, no rib pain, fairly good amount of energy and the nesting has continued.  The contractions are starting to pick up, however.  At almost eight a night, they keep me breathing pretty hard and are starting to get uncomfortable, sometimes painful.  I know this is normal, but just don't remember this from last time.  Again, why didn't I write it down???   I've got eight weeks to go at the most and counting down the days.  Christmas will be almost 37 weeks, so I'm making this my mental due date, so that any time after Christmas can be spent resting, not scrambling around doing last minute duties.

Left to do are the following:
-wash the baby clothes, bottles, burp cloths and blankets
-move R upstairs.  (could be interesting)
-visit Buy Buy Baby for a few last minute things (diapers, wipes, another changing pad, pacifiers, etc)
- pack for the hospital
- Finish Christmas shopping
- wrap Christmas presents
- mail Cmas cards (these are done- yay!)
- And Im sure a few other odds and ends will pop up along the way.

So if I try to make Christmas my deadline, I have 34 days to go.  Everything else is just Bonus down time with Raughley and Chase, during our last moments as a family of three.

Speaking of Raughley, I hear him in his crib making elephant noises.  It must be time to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment