Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Drumroll Please!
Here he is! 6 lbs, 12 oz. 21 inches. Born 11:42 am. Arrived at hospital at 5, hooked up to pitocin by 7, 10 cm by 11, pushed 10 minutes and he was born at 11:42. Perfect!!! Hard to believe all that can happen in the span of 6 hours! What a little miracle! He has blondish hair, blue eyes, and looks like his daddy and big brother, who was so proud to meet him! Even offered him some toys and kisses, but was not quite ready to hold him just yet. I'm feeling great, but almost passed out while getting the epidural. I'm sure the nurses thought I was such a wuss!! That was the part of labor I was most nervous about though! So glad it's over and he's here at last! I included one last belly pic to see how I looked the morning he was born. Welcome to the world little sweet boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats!!!! He is perfect!!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to meet him!!!
ReplyDelete