Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another Comparison

Raughley
Liam...
He's starting to take on his own personality and "look".  Not so identical to Raughley anymore.  

Things are getting easier as the weeks go on.  Liam eats every three hours during the day, but goes five at night.  The mornings are hard, since I have to get up at 7:00 regardless of my night because Ra Ra will undoubtedly be singing in his bed, alternating between "Frosty the Snowman", and "Goodmorning Mommy, come and get me!"

But this little guy is easy as pie.  So sweet and quiet, it makes me wonder what in the world I did with my day when I just had one child.  I must have sat around reading magazines and watching DVR'd shows while he slept all day! (okay not really, but it sure seems like I could have based on how much Liam sleeps) I guess that is why God gives us one child at a time, in order to get our bodies used to taking care of them (*except in Jeris' case, sorry Jeris, you had to skip to level two right away!)  Two means not a lot of down time for internet, magazines, or TV.  But it's all worth it.  



Raising two is hard, but we will just continue to take things one day at a time, and try not to complain, because I am sure the mama's of three and four children families will be laughing at me thinking, "just you wait... two is a breeze compared to this!"  They are only this little for a little while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment