Saturday, August 29, 2009

Go Spartans!

Last night Chase and I took Raughley to his first MB Spartans football game. MB was playing Thompson, and we went for the first half of the game. We sat in the middle of the Jr. High kids section apparently, because there were 13 year olds squawking all around us. It was really fun to be back though, and R seemed to really enjoy it, up until the 3rd quarter when he decided he'd had enough and was ready to go. What was so interesting though, was that he wanted my yellow spartan cup with my diet coke so badly that he pulled it towards his mouth repeatedly until I had to set it far away from his reach. Are we ready for a sippy cup perhaps? Or maybe he's letting us know his favorite color is yellow. Anyway, it was a fun way to spend a Friday night as a family, and I hope we go back.

1 comment:

  1. We need to plan on going together one week!! We were at the same game and didn't even know you were there. Go Spartans!!

    ReplyDelete