Wednesday, November 4, 2009

10 Things I love about Raughley

Here are the top 10 things I love about little Raughley. (out of hundreds :)  )

This is a picture of him during his first week of life.


10. The way he sucks his lower lip (like he did when he was a newborn)
9. His who-hair, that still hasn't fallen out.
8.  The way he stands on his toes in his walker and holds his hands straight out and squeals with delight.
7. How he smiles whenever he hears mine or his daddy's voice.
6. When I hear him talking to himself in the mornings
5. How when I put him in the bed with me in the mornings he holds my face with his hands and presses his nose to mine and falls back asleep.
4. How he loves animals, particularly Bryant
3. The way he looks when he is asleep.
2. His laugh

1. How he loves to kiss your cheek (or smash his mouth and tongue onto your face and proceed to slobber all over you)

No comments:

Post a Comment