Monday, November 9, 2009

Homestead Hollow


Last Friday mom, Grandmama, Raughley and I went out to Springville, AL for the Homestead Hollow craft fair.  I remember going to this a lot as a child, but it had been a few years since I was there last.  Not much had changed from what I remember.  There were still fried pies, wooden pop guns for little boys to buy, and miles of booths with crafts and pottery for sale.  Raughley was too little to ride the ponies, but the owner let us walk back in the pen and pet some of the older animals.

When R first saw the ponies he gave them a huge smile, I wish I had caught it on camera!

I think he is going to be quite the animal lover.

He was really interested in these furry creatures.

We took the time to play in the fall leaves, his latest obsession

Of course he had to taste a few of them!

So good!

Later on that night he went home and played with his own furry animal!


They sure do love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment