

Saturday was Raughley's 7 month birthday. We have officially rounded the curve to the second half of the first year of his life. Five months to go until he is one year old. I cannot believe it. This Friday night we spent the night at the "Farm" and had a great time relaxing by the fire, riding around on the mule (like an oversized golf cart) and playing in the leaves outside. Very relaxing.
Sunday I got to spend time with Lindsay helping her try on wedding dresses. The cool part about it was that she tried on her mom's, grandmother's, aunt's, and cousin's. They all look gorgeous on her and I think there is a lot of potential there for a seamstress to create something really wonderful for her to wear. I won't show you pictures of that- (bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding and all), except for the one where Allene, Lindsay and I all put on dresses and pranced around the room. Linds is wearing her Redstone Ball dress, so it doesn't count as a wedding dress. Thanks linds for letting Allene and I relive the big day with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment