Sunday, November 29, 2009

mmm, tastes like turkey!

I am finally sitting down at the computer after an afternoon of traveling back to Birmingham from Boca. We spent Thanksgiving this year with Chase's family and George and Jenny in Boca Grande. It was six glorious days of sun, good food, good company, and a good old head cold. Raughley and I caught a cold right before heading to the beach, and if you know babies and colds, you know what that means- sleepless nights. The poor guy couldn't sleep because he kept getting so congested and his nose was running all over the place. I have to say thank you to Tracy for her Ferberizing blog post that helped us on day 7 of this series of sleepless nights. I had read about ferberizing but couldn't remember the exact schedule, so I went back and read her blog post and we were able to get Raughley to sleep through the night. A night of good sleep did wonders for my cold, and I started feeling better as well.
I have so many adorable pics from Thanksgiving that I want to share with you, but I had to show this video that we took today, the last day of our trip which was of course, the prettiest. We got R outside in the sand and let him "explore". Here is what took place...

No comments:

Post a Comment