I got to have lunch with Lindsay, her mom, grandmother, mother in law, and grandmother in law at BCC on Saturday.
Jon Mark and Cartwright showed up towards the end!
Sunday Raughley met Santa Claus for the very first time!
He didn't cry, or pull his beard!
So happy to meet the big guy!
Then, that very same day it was off to Steeple Arts for the Christmas party!
and even met a friend his own age! He was so nice and tried to share his paci...
Miss Bea leading the girls in a Christmas song.
Miss Bea, Miss Monica and Miss Emily, with Raughley. Chase used to come to these parties when he was a baby, and I came to them as a little girl.
So happy to be with his Godmother!
After that, he came home and crashed, the holidays can really wear you out!


I cried when I saw the pictures from Steeple Arts. CRIED. I have such fond memories of that place. Please, tell Bea and Annette hello, and Mrs. Coates. And Deany (Deeny?). Precious people. I miss it like crazy.
ReplyDelete