Thursday, January 14, 2010

BCS National Championship

Finally, pics from the day of the game.  I think they are self explanatory, so Ill leave it at that.  All I'll say is that it is surreal to be in that stadium- such a historical building.  Very cool- and great that we won- it was touchy there for a while... Roll Tide- 13!


Leaving the hotel to head to Pasadena


En Route

Where there!

Gorgeous roses

Who knew Santa would be here

We got stuck behind the barricade waiting for the team to drive in, so we just entered the stadium 2 hours early.

Warming up

I got to walk all the way up to see them, I love these guys!

In our seats

The Rose Bowl

Okay the man in the suit behind the guy in the bright blue button down, is Rick Nuehiesel, UCLA's coach.  His family was watching the game, and his son had on, thats right, a Bama sweatshirt.

The fam after the game, they were sitting in a different section from us, I just thought this was a cute pic

Yeah Alabama!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

And the victim of a long night of partying, and a 4:45 wake up call followed by a 7 am flight and 8 hours of traveling.  It was worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment