And then between the wonderful hours of 1 and 2 it happens.
Somewhere in whatever weird dream I am having that night, I hear muffled cries and whines... is it part of my dream? NO
I jump out of bed only to realize it is Raughley, waking up once more in the middle of the night. I go into his room, and he is standing up, big fat elephant tears rolling down his cheeks. So we go through the list- paci- check. Clean diaper- check. Surely he's not hungry? So I pick him up and rock him and Voila- right back to sleep. Gently, I lay him back down and he screams- not crying- screaming bloody murder. I go lay down and listen to him cry, hoping he will get tired and fall back asleep on his own, but eventually the crying gets to me and I put him in the bed with me and Chase. Instant sleep for Raughley.
I am out of answers as to how to fix this problem. Last night he cried for 45 minutes before we gave up. Any suggestions? Im open to any. Can you ferberize in the middle of the night? I don't think he's teething because of the way he stops crying the instant I touch him. I know he's not hungry because when that little man wants food, nothing else will satisfy him.
Other than the lack of sleep- things are wonderful around here. Raughley is the cutest happiest baby for 23 hours of the day- talking, playing, singing, smiling, hugging, kissing, searching for the remote...Here is the evidence to prove it!
Typical Male
Best Friends
Someone loves to explore new things
This activity has become a regular favorite
Silly!





No comments:
Post a Comment