Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Eve 2009

I'm behind on posting because of being out of town, so I will start at New Year's and work my way forward.

We spent New Years this year with the best of friends at The Club.  I really had one of the best NYE's yet. It was laid back, inexpensive, and full of surprises.  We started the night at Laura's for a pre party cocktail, headed to The Club where we danced, ate, drank and spent time with our wonderful friends, and at the ned of the night, Sara Katherine and John got engaged!  We also had a babysitter for the first time, and I think Chase and I did okay leaving the little man at home...  Here are the highlights...











Fun times with friends



hilarious Jenny T, kept me cracking up all night.


A little Twilight action for you..


Raughley, this one is for you so you can see for yourself what crazy parents you have!

I don't think this woman's party was fun enough for her, she had to come join the "jr member" party instead.

Lulu at the end of the night, looking reflective about the year to come!

and finally, the big moment!

Should old acquaintance be forgot?

And never brought to mind?


Should old acquaintance be forgot

And Auld Lang Syne?










No comments:

Post a Comment