Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Royal Wedding!!

Yes, I woke up at 4 am for the Royal Wedding, and yes I couldn't go to sleep the night before since I was so excited.

My cousin came in town to watch with me, and we went all out.  The old Diana doll from our childhood made an appearance, in honor of the Princess.   



And my mom brought over a cake!  

Too much you think?  

No more than March Madness or Masters Madness or getting up at 7 each Saturday to watch Gameday on ESPN.  And it was worth every bit of tired I felt for the next 3 days.  

I think Linds had fun as well.  And ironically it's her BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!  MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!  And since she's going to kill me for posting a pic of her at 5 am, here's another to show you what she really looks like!  Thanks for coming all this way for the wedding, and Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment