First of all, look whose been figuring out her photoshop! It's taken me forever, and it's very frustrating, especially since I am very organized and cannot figure out how to organize my files on Lightroom and Photoshop the way I would like. Any suggestions?
On to the fun part of the post... Cooking with Chef Raughley!
After a somewhat rainy day, little man and I needed an activity, and batter seemed to be the next best thing to outside play. It certainly kept little man busy, that is until we put the cupcakes in the oven and someone's patience went out the window.
Raughley soon followed said patience and let all his energy out at once. It was like Hurricane Raughley y'all, and this is a daily occurrence now. All of a sudden the child can't sit still for a second. I love to watch the bundle of energy erupt from his little bod, that is until I have to participate. Then my 27 year old self is QUICKLY tired out (sad I know). That's when completed warm cupcakes do the trick!


No comments:
Post a Comment