I am 19 weeks along today.
With Raughley, at 19 weeks we were celebrating Thanksgiving, and I was already pretty uncomfortable, having gained a bunch of weight by that point.
With this baby, seeing as I have been sicker, I haven't gained nearly as much weight (only 12 pounds) and am still able to sleep on my stomach!
I still have moments each day where the nausea kicks in, and I'm hoping that will go away with the heat of summer. It is not fun, let me tell you.
But someone seems to be catching on to "Ra Ra baby, mama tummy" as he calls him. I think he is getting the idea that there will be another little "bash brother" around soon.
So while the next 20 or so weeks will seem long in some ways, with the start of a fall routine I think time will fly.
School starts next Wednesday, and we go to meet his new teacher today! That and story time, Bible study and football season will keep us busy and scheduled. We do so much better around here on a schedule.
Baby two is looking to be as active as Raughley, and is already kicking away at night as I settle down for bed.
I have the anatomy scan Friday morning, so we're looking forward to the confirmation that he is indeed, a boy, as well as checking out all the other organs to make sure they are functioning appropriately.
For now, I am working on the big boy room, and am learning to smock!
While this guy continues to amaze me with his language skills and curiosity for the world around him. And we think he might be a lefty!




No comments:
Post a Comment