Halfway there. This pregnancy is certainly tougher than the last, but its going by more quickly. And I got to have another ultra sound this week! Look at that cute nose, he already looks like Raughley. I feel him kick a lot lately, and I cant wait for Chase to be able to feel. I actually got out my old maternity clothes yesterday, which I didn't want to do until the last minute, but nothing is comfortable any more, and once I put those jeans on I realized what i was missing. Maternity clothes are made for a reason- they are more comfortable to the wearer. I'm glad I did it now. My appetite has definitely picked up, after a bought with a stomach bug and a weight loss of 5 pounds, I gained 4 back in two weeks. Yikes! But that's alright. I've gained 14 so far, so if I only gain 14 to 20 in the next 20 weeks I'll be right on track- much better than my gain with R- which was phenomenal.
In Raughley news, we had the toughest week with him last week- tantrums, screaming, throwing himself on the ground and pouting, etc. Well after a visit to the dentist yesterday, we are more informed that a two year old molar has just now poked through the skin. Dr. Johnson even asked, "has he been overly fussy lately?" and since yes, he has, I feel bad for the boot camp he had to go through last week. Poor guy lost his paci, was disciplined for terrible two behavior, and broke through a molar. Well, this week will be much better I'm sure. (fingers crossed) We definitely did the right thing with the paci, Dr. J said, as his upper jaw had already moved forward a lot, and will take about 6 months to move back where it's supposed to be. Right now he is being his happy self, dancing in the den to Mickey Mouse. Yes dancing. He actually pulled me in with him yesterday and wanted me to dance with him. Both of us were laughing the whole time.

No comments:
Post a Comment